Management Consulting - Possible Business Growth Solutions
The combination of our knowledge of your business, with our specialised consulting skills, can help you to create that all important competitive edge. Our skilled and experienced staff has developed an approach to assignments which ensures clients are provided with problem solving techniques that can be used on an ongoing basis. The services we provide are focused on:
- The reduction or elimination of wasteful practices
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your business
- Clarity of direction and communication
- Ensuring actions are agreed and implemented
Effective Utilisation of Information Technology
To secure a successful outcome for your IT projects, our first step includes a review of your internal systems and procedures. Specifically, we work with you to:
- Mitigate the risk of you selecting an inappropriate software solution;
- Maximise the full functionality of your software applications via software reviews;
- Project manage information technology upgrade and development projects;
- Undertake advanced financial modeling and spreadsheet development.
Strategy Development and Business Planning
- We use an accredited strategic planning process to produce an action oriented and strategically focused business plan.
- This document is typically used to assist you and your team to adhere to business objectives.
- Another key aspect of our approach to your business planning is flexibility.
- We believe that a business plan should be tailored to suit the unique requirements and budget of that business.
We have developed a succession planning program and work with you and your likely successor, to plan to the transition and guide your successor in the future operation of the business.
Operational Efficiency and Control
- We review both manual and computerised systems and report on the adequacy of these systems with recommendations for improvement.
- Stock control and costing reviews may form part of the overall systems review or be performed as separate projects.
- Our reviews are practical and focus on minimising waste and maximising effectiveness and efficiency.
Financial and Management Reporting
- In an age of increasing attention to Corporate Governance, it is critical that management has the right information at the right time.
- Our reporting packages include a ‘balanced scorecard’ style one page reporting format with an emphasis on the ‘early warning indicators’.
- These are typically of a financial and non-financial nature.
Other Management Consulting Services:
- Participation at management level meetings.
- One-on-one mentoring/coaching.
- Facilitation of strategy workshops with your staff.
- Assistance with the selection of appropriate financial personnel